The primary objective of this workshop is to help you gain an understanding of emerging technologies and equip you with the tools you need to effectively lead technology integration efforts at your school.
- Introduce educators to the concept of educational technology
- Develop educators’s understanding of dominant technology integration frameworks.
- To equip school leaders with the tools they need to effectively lead technology integration efforts in their schools.
- To help school heads understand how other schools across the region are successfully integrating technology.
- Unveiling ways to integrate ICT with content and pedagogy
Topics to be covered
- Introduction to educational technology
- Overview of technology integration frameworks
- Design for educational technology
- Synergies model
- Emerging learning technologies
- Learning analytics and educational data mining
- Leading with technology
- Tools for professional development
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to educational technology
This section introduces educators to the concept of educational technology. We look at the development of the concept, its applications and how technology has come to be used in education. It sets the foundation for later topics.
Technology Integration Frameworks
Learning Analytics and Educational Data Mining